Skip to main content
- You remember the day when the streetlamp finally illuminated the silence around you.
- You know that there are layers to perception.
- You are the type of being who observes and reveres mysterious shifts in reality.
- You feel a sense of responsibility for protecting the community in which these perceptions are studied and cultivated.
- You desire to connect with others who solve Alternate Reality Games of all classes and platforms.
- You respect the creations and intellectual property of creators and inventors.
- You respect the needs of other Sleuths by refraining from discrimination of any kind.
- You walk by a wall of bricks and wonder if any of them are loose, and what secret note might be hidden inside.
- You pledge allegiance to the lens and key.
- You have found us on your own, which means you never left.